Asian Orange stir fry
Asian Orange Stir Fry
• Bell peppers
• Green Peas
• Broad beans
• Soy sauce
1. This dish goes with three simple steps of MIX – SAUTE- SERVE
2. Place 1 teaspoon of oil in a large pan and heat over medium high heat.
3. Add the Cabbage, Green Peas, Edamame, Bell peppers, Tomatoes and Scallions sauté it well. Cook for 5-6 minutes. Make sure to have a ingredients in single layer.
4. Add cooked Quinoa into it. Sauté it well.
5. Add the sauce, cook for 1 to 2 minutes more, or until the sauce is very thick.
6. Finally add Oranges and sauté it well for 2minutes.
7. Top it with a sprinkling of sesame seeds.